In this article, we will show you in detail how to use our service properly and the measures to be taken in certain situations.
- Enter the correct information when creating your campaigns (product name, brand name, product ID, correct price, etc.). Most importantly, make sure the price and main picture match.
- Make sure you create your campaign with enough time (24 hours before you want it to be online), otherwise, your campaign will not be able to be set to start on the desired schedule time.
- Make sure you specify the variation that applies to your rebate campaign in your campaign’s title in order to avoid issues with buyers in the future.
- If you want to avoid repeat buyers (that buyers can only purchase one out of all of your products) please make sure you insert the same ‘Product ID’ in all your campaigns. In case you only want buyers to purchase once your product variations you need to add the same ‘Product ID’ in all your campaigns for the same product, this way buyers will only be able to purchase and claim once from each of your product variations.
- If you are going to update your product’s listing price please make sure to update this in your RebateKey campaign as well, this is not changed automatically. If your campaign has had rebates claimed you will need to end your campaign, clone it, and edit the needed information.
- Check the recent rebates and take note of which order IDs are not correct, make sure to contact the buyers to find if it is just a mistake and in case they are not responsive have a register of these, you can start an issue 6 days after the rebate has been claimed. In case you need further assistance you can always contact our customer support team.
- Please bear in mind that campaigns are approved manually by our team from Monday to Friday: 9:00-19:00hrs Central Time and Saturdays: 9:00-13:00hrs Central Time. We suggest that you submit your campaigns within the schedule provided so that your campaigns run as planned and do not sit idle for long periods.
- Keep contact with the buyers that claim rebates from your campaign, in case there is an issue with their order ID or their order, please contact them first to clarify. Maintain the communication with RebateKey buyers and our customer support team polite and kind so issues can be resolved without further issues.
- Don’t ask for reviews and provide links to buyers through our messaging system, this is against our TOS.
- Don’t have active coupons or discounts in your product listing when offering a rebate.
- Don’t change your product price while having a RebateKey campaign online. In case this needs to be changed, first you need to end your campaign, clone it, and update the product price.
- Don’t condition the rebate for a review, this is against Amazon’s and RebateKey’s TOS. If this is done your account may be suspended.
- Don’t ask for the buyer’s personal information.
- Don’t be rude, we understand some situations may be frustrating but, the best way to deal with these is to always keep calm, be professional, kind, and courteous.
- Don’t use ‘SFB’ or ‘Add to cart’ URLs, these kind of URLs are not allowed to be used in RebateKey campaigns. URLs provided need to lead directly to the product listing of the item you want buyers to purchase.