In this article, we will show you in detail how to use our service properly and the measures to be taken in certain situations.
- Do make sure before you start using our service to fully verify your account: enter your US cell phone number and make the SMS verification, verify your email address and update your mailing address. Please remember our service is only for US residents.
- Do provide your real name, the one that appears in your official ID. The name that appears here will be the one that will show in your rebate check.
- Do purchase and claim your rebates within the given time frame (60 minutes), if this is not done correctly, your rebate will not be claimed and a check will not be issued.
- Do double-check the order IDs provided. Make sure they are correctly entered and they are for the correct item, in case they are not correct you can contact our support team so they can assist you.
- Do make sure you purchase from the correct seller in the marketplace, you can find the brand name in the campaign.
- Do contact our customer support team if you have any questions, doubts, or issues, they will be happy to assist you.
- If your order was canceled for any reason or lost by Amazon and you would like to repurchase or ask for a replacement, please notify the seller first, then you should update the order ID to the new one provided so the rebate is still active.
- Do report a lost check if it has not been delivered 10 days after the ‘expected delivery date’ shown in your wallet. If 10 days have not gone through please wait, it still can be delivered.
- Do use Amazon gift cards to purchase when using our service. You can also purchase from us through Amazon Smile.
- Do contact our customer support ASAP if you believe there is an issue with any of your rebates or they have been incorrectly declined by the seller, if this is not notified in the first 60 days after the rebate was claimed, they will not be able to assist you.
- You will be able to link your PayPal account after you receive your first rebate check. The first payment will always be by check.
- Do use your Affiliate URL from our Referral Program to refer your friends and family so you can earn commissions from them.
- Don’t use coupons, discount codes, Business Amazon accounts, or any other form that could reduce the full price of the product. If any of these are used and the full price is not paid, your rebate will be declined.
- Do not use the same order ID on multiple rebates.
- Don’t purchase a product if there is a price discrepancy between the campaign and the product listing, instead, contact our customer support so they can set this campaign offline and it can be fixed as soon as possible.
- Don’t forget to contact the seller directly through our messaging system in case you have any issues with your order or product. Please note that we are not agents from the sellers that offer their products in our platform, so any issue with the delivery, shipping, or product should be handled with them and the marketplace.
- Don’t forget to notify the seller when your purchase is being refunded, returned or canceled so they know they should decline your rebate. Too many rebates declined due to being ‘canceled’ could lead to the suspension of your account.
- Don’t contact the seller directly through the marketplace, always use our messaging system to get in contact with them.
- Don’t return or ask for a refund after your rebate has been approved and the rebate check sent. Remember to always notify the seller if the order is being canceled, returned, or refunded so the rebate is not approved.
- Don’t purchase the same product more than once, even if the system allows you to. This is part of the rules you agree to when starting to use the service.
- Don’t resell the items you purchase in RebateKey if we find you are reselling them through any marketplace we will proceed to suspend your account.
- Don’t create more than one account in order to use our service. Only one account per person per mailing address can be created and be used actively.
- You will not be able to use our service if you are not a US resident.
- Don’t contact us if there is a shipping delay or a product cannot be delivered to your mailing address, any issues such as lost packages, ask for replacements, refunds or cancelations should be addressed directly with the seller through our messaging system and the marketplace support.