In this article, we will show you step by step on how to upload Coupons using the 'Bulk Upload' option.
Please note: All products must be sold on Amazon.com or any other US marketplace. Coupons are FREE and there are no added fees associated.
1. Go to your Coupons section in Rebate Key, select ‘Bulk Upload’, and click on the ‘+ Start Bulk Upload’ button.
2. Download the CSV File.
3. Open the file in order to fill all the information required (all coupons must be previously created in your Amazon Seller Central account under the category 'group code'). Add the Seller ID, ASIN, Coupon code, % OFF, and Expiration date of all the products you want to promote. Once finished, click on the ‘Go to Next Step’ button in the lower right corner.
4. Click on the ‘Browse’ button, locate the file where you have entered the information, and click on the ‘Create Bulk Upload’ button.
Helpful hint: the file must be exported to CSV. If you did not save the file format CSV, the system will not accept it.
5. Once you have submitted the correct file format, the system will review the information uploaded. It could take time if you uploaded hundreds of listings.
6. The status of the coupon will be constantly changing…
7. If the system was not able to pull all the information needed directly from the marketplace, you will have to enter the missing data by hand to submit the coupon for approval.
8. Once you have added all the missing information and checked the box to accept Rebate Key's Terms and Conditions, click on the ‘Submit Coupon’ button.
- If the system has pulled all the information needed from the marketplace, the status will change to “PROCESSED” and the coupon will be submitted for approval automatically.
- If the coupon has been submitted successfully, it will be in the “Pending approval” section until the RebateKey team approves it. Once it is approved, the coupon will be available in the "Online" tab.