In this article, we will show you the information needed to create a RebateKey account successfully and receive payments on time.
As a condition of payment, you must establish and maintain your account with the following information:
- Provide your real full name - the name entered will be the one that appears on your rebate check (If check method was chosen)
- Provide your current mailing address - it is your responsibility to keep your address up to date.
- Provide a valid cell phone number.
- Provide a valid email address.
- If you have had a great experience using RebateKey and you want to invite your friends or relatives, please make sure they are not living in the same household.
- Do not create more than one account in order to use our service. Only one account per household can be created.
- Do not purchase the same product more than one time as this is part of the rules you agreed to when creating your account.
- You should always purchase items at full price. No coupons, extra discounts, etc, are allowed.
Amazon and Amazon Prime:
- Each user has to use its own Amazon account (Rebates purchased from the same account in the marketplace and claimed with different accounts in RebateKey will be to be declined).
- Amazon Prime discounts or special prices are not allowed.
- You can not share a Prime account even if the items are being shipped to different mailing addresses.
- You can not share a Prime account even if the payments are made using different credit cards.