We have combined several pieces of advice from our top sellers on the importance of connecting with your customers and put together a condensed list below.
What are Meaningful and Personal Touchpoints:
Meaningful touchpoints connect with the customer at the right moments with personal touches.
- Set up touchpoints throughout your customers’ journey
- Understand their considerations and objectives
- Evaluate their motives to purchase
- Personalize their welcome
- Involve them in the process and help them understand their importance
Effective Ways to Connect with your Customer:
Care about your customers by listening and following up and through.
- Help your customers feel special by personalizing messages versus a grouped message
- Respond to concerns in a timely manner
- Show your appreciation, recognize their importance
- Give them the inside scoop to new product launches coming
- Don't force it, allow your customer to take the time needed to respond
Benefits of Connecting with your Customer:
Product sales do not happen without the customer.
- Obtain real customer feedback on product quality and details.
- Apply feedback to make a stronger more effective product
- Test images for appeal
- Understand the emotional connection to your product and how to market accordingly.
- Customer Retention