Through this short summary, we let you know the possible reasons why your campaign could be declined.
Difference In Listing and Campaign:
- The campaign price is different than the product listing.
- The campaign main image is different than the product listing.
- The campaign has a different seller than the product listing.
- The campaign name does not specify the variation offered.
- The product has multiple campaigns active at the same time.
- The product listing has low stock and the campaign is set as ‘indefinite’.
- The product is not in stock yet.
- The product shows as an ‘Add-on’ item.
- The product shows as ‘currently unavailable’.
- URL provided shows too many similar items.
- URL shows an error or does not lead to the product.
- URL leads to an intermediate page like Facebook, Messenger, is an SFB URL, etc.
- URL provided does not lead to the correct product variation.
- URL provided has too many hijackers.
- The product is in the category of Mature/Adult.
- The product is in a foreign marketplace.